In the current economic environment, personal insolvency / bankruptcy has unfortunately become a lot more prevalent due to the substantial decline in value of nearly every asset class including property investments, shares and other investments. Swan O Sullivan can draw on the significant experience of our professional team to provide a specialist service covering:
How can we help you?
- Negotiate a settlement with your creditors
- Prepare an "Informal Scheme of Arrangement" with your creditors
- We can advise sole traders, Directors of collapsed companies and any individual with personal liabilities
- It is also possible to prepare a formal scheme of arrangement through the Court system
Swan O Sullivan are specialists in the area of insolvency and have vast experience dealing with the problems faced by Directors of collapsed companies including personal guarantees and the knock-on effects of corporate insolvency.
We deal with every type of creditor on a day to day basis including banks, leasing companies, trade creditors and the Revenue Commissioners.
- Creditors are generally encouraged to see the involvement of an independent professional accountant
- Creditors will appreciate honest and open dialogue throughout the process
If you are worried about your own financial position or you are facing personal insolvency, please contact us.